Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Miss Armistead Makes Her Choice

21849579
I'm so happy that Ashworth has continued to add novels to this series!!! There are so many characters and each one so different from the others- I enjoy every story so much and there are endless possibilities for more- I hope you don't stop, Heidi! ;) My favorite is and always will be the first: Miss Dellacourt Speaks Her Mind; but this may well be my second! I love the cast of characters, and the different cultures lend a unique element. There is always at least one character that surprises me in each book, and I'm always on the look out for who it will be that turns the story around by some uncovered secret so that all works out in the end.
Heidi Ashworth has a style that includes everything a regency novel should have, and her new releases automatically move up on my to-read list as soon as I have them in my possession! Which leads me to give a huge Thank You to my wonderful friend, Sophie (Laughing with Lizzie)! This was a perfect birthday present, and I'm so glad we've been through this series together! :D <3

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment