Monday, January 13, 2014

Faro's Daughter

3457265
Faro's Daughter was a really fun read! The hero and heroine were so unique compared to Heyer's others. I kept looking at my progress and thinking "something has to happen- and soon- because they still hate each other!" Everything came to a quick and happy conclusion in the end and was very satisfactory. 
The secondary characters in this story were really fun! :D Kennet, Mablethorpe, Silas, and Arabella were great fun! 
I laughed out loud at a few different parts of the book- but especially the scene where Ravenscar is locked in the cellar and Kit Grantham goes to set him free. :) You've gotta read it to understand! ;D
Another amazing Heyer- not my favorite, but I did love it, and each Heyer makes me more eager to read the others.


Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment