Monday, July 28, 2014

Prize of My Heart

11547869
I'll admit this is one of those books I was excited for mostly due to the cover. ;) It's just gorgeous... and there's a ship on it. <3
This story was SO sweet and captivating! I loved the characters and the constant use of nautical terms (and information). This is one of the first Regency books I've read set in America, and it was interesting to compare the American era to the British one. I appreciated the swift-paced plot line, and that all conflict was settled in a timely manner - not drawn out and tiring. ;)
I am really looking forward to reading Lisa's second book (which also has a gorgeous cover) and to re-reading Prize of My Heart sometime. :D
I highly recommend to all Christian historical fans.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment