Tuesday, December 23, 2014

The Rogue's Reform

12403715
I don't think I will ever get tired of Regina Scotts' writing! 
I loved this novel- there was so much more mystery than I was expecting and it was absolutely gripping! The cast of characters was varied and covered every personality (from an over-imaginative schoolgirl to a slightly "off" mother with a single daughter...surrounded by the three single Everard cousins). 
I am so glad there are 3 more books in this series because I did not want the story to end! Minor issues/misunderstandings are resolved quickly, and the major contention in the story is kept upbeat by swashbuckling and poetic cousins; and of course a sweet (and clean) romance between two who "can never be" helps too. ;)
This was the first time in a long while I stayed up til the wee hours of the morning to finish a book. 
No regrets. ;)

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment