Monday, September 15, 2014

Family Plot

22466130
It's been a while since I've read a mystery that actually had me baffled! I was able to catch on part way through to some of the ins and outs; however then I could not for the life of me think how it would all be revealed and resolved! Elementary, my dear Sheri! 
Family Plot had all the elements I enjoyed in A Dead Bore - mystery, intrigue, comedy, romance, some history, Scottish "scenery", and a fantastic cast of characters! (I loved Robert and his literary antics early on in the book! :D) John Pickett & Lady Julia Fieldhurst were just as hilarious and chummy as they were before- creating some great memories and winding up in so many strange and humorous situations as always!
After a slightly cliff-hanger(no pun intended) ending, I am really looking forward to the next installment in this saga. (Maybe this time our hero and heroine will join long-lasting forces and become an inseparable team. :))

Thanks, Sheri, for this grand and entertaining step-back in time. 


Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment