Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Incognito

      6663464
The fact I read "Incognito" in one day may give you an idea of whether or not I enjoyed it...
Yay you for guessing correctly! ;) This book was SO much fun! Fast-paced and with no boring parts- I couldn't put it down! I laughed out loud quite a few times, the situations and witty dialogue being my cup of tea!
*Spoiler(?)*There were 2 kisses in this book that I would have been ok without, but that's really my only complaint and they got out of the way pretty quick. ;)
I am really looking forward to reading Suzanne's 2 other regencies in the very near future, and highly recommend this fun and bright comedy to my fellow regency fans.

(I could rant on about how good this was for a while so I'll just stop now and let you discover for yourself how fun it was. ;))

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment