Friday, February 20, 2015

Bellfield Hall

7015533
This novel was brilliantly written! Every time I thought I had it figured out, a plot twist had me stymied. I didn't figure everything out until Dido herself explained it all in full, starting about 10 pages from the end of the book. 
I loved that the story began after the major events mentioned in the synopsis have already transpired, so that- after a brief explanation of what has happened- you jump right into the mysterious search for answers right from the get-go.
I've read many reviews that mentioned the authors tactful style regarding a few touchy subjects, and I was happy to discover this was true. Anna Dean is vibrant and delicate, with good balance. 
Randomly, I love this cover! It really grabs your eye. :)
This novel ended with an open door for book 2, and I very much look forward to the rest of this series! 

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment