Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Happy Autumn!

I hope everyone is having a lovely day, and enjoying the lovely fall weather! Autumn is my favorite season!!! I love the weather, the colors, sweaters, apple cider, hot chocolate, leaves- fall is just such a colorful and beautiful season and it's incredible to see God's hand working around us in our surroundings. ♥
"Rejoice in the Lord alway: and again I say, Rejoice."
Philipians 4:4

"Strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life...he hath said, I will never leave thee, nor forsake thee."
Matthew 7:14a & Hebrews 13:5b
"This is the day that the Lord hath made, we will rejoice and be glad in it."
Psalm 118:24
"Thou wilt shew me the path of life: in thy presence is fullness of joy; at thy right hand there are pleasures for evermore."
Psalm 16:11
"Blessed is the man that walketh not in the counsel of the ungodly, nor standeth in the way of sinners, nor sitteth in the seat of the scornful. But his delight is in the law of the LORD; and in his law doth he meditate day and night."
Psalm 1:1-2
"As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."
Joshua 24:15b
"But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strengththey shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint."
Isaiah 40:31
"The earth is the Lord's, and the fullness thereof." 
1 Corinthians 10:26
"Be still, and know that I am God; ...I will be exalted in the earth."
Psalm 46:10

Rejoicing in Jesus,






3 comments:

  1. Beautiful thoughts. Beautiful pictures. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful, Alice! I love fall too, especially the pretty leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Becky; thanks Nicole. I love looking at fall pictures and just had to share some! :)

    ReplyDelete