Sunday, August 11, 2013

Quote-A-Day: The Heart of Arcrea


Nicole Sager

So I've decided to try my hand at posting a quote (or a few) from a book each day, but I am warning now that I may miss a day or two. ;) But I shall do my best! ^_^

I'll start with a few from "The Heart of Arcrea", by Nicole Sager- one of my all-time favorites! 

“Forget what you were, and look forward to what you could be.” 
― Nicole SagerThe Fate of Arcrea

“Now then," he mused, "how does one fly a dragon?” 
― Nicole SagerThe Fate of Arcrea

“He who discovers the heart of Arcrea and joins the hands of the seven regions will be king.” 
― Nicole SagerThe Heart of Arcrea

“Ho there, it ignites!” 
― Nicole SagerThe Heart of Arcrea

“Carnatur, eh? What are they man-eating daisies?” 
― Nicole SagerThe Heart of Arcrea

“Bracy, why do I get the feeling that it's only a matter of time before you realize that while you've thought you were running away from God, you were actually running to Him...and that He's been holding your hand and leading you the whole way there?” 
― Nicole SagerThe Fate of Arcrea

“I have chosen a life that depends on one’s awareness that every breath may be his last, every step may bring his downfall, and every word may stir betrayal. In truth, I must live in conscious ignorance of the mere thread that holds my life aloft, trusting that God alone has the power to sever it, and that He will do so only when my work on earth is complete.” 
― Nicole SagerThe Isle of Arcrea

Blunt turned to the man in question with a helpless grin, "You have always proven yourself a mystery to me, good fellow!"
Falconer lifted one corner of his mouth, "Then I have succeeded, Blunt.” 
― Nicole SagerThe Isle of Arcrea

“We found the heart of Arcrea and all I got was this stupid tunic.” 
― Nicole SagerThe Heart of Arcrea

If you haven't read this book, or the others in the series, I HIGHLY recommend them. Nicole Sager offers clean, Christian, family friendly, fantasy (NO magic), that all ages will enjoy! :)

Sincerely,




3 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed "The Heart of Arcrea"! Looking forward to the rest of the series! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That book is AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!! Loved it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So did I! :D So glad to hear you're a fan as well. ;) I need to re-read them soon!

      Delete