Thursday, August 15, 2013

Will Our Generation Speak?

               
This book was so incredibly convicting, I was nearly moved to tears! 

Grace writes in a way that is captivating, challenging, and encouraging. I appreciated the tons of personal witnessing stories she included, and the consistent use of scripture throughout the entire book. I was encouraged by the list of questions (and then descriptive answers) that were provided as conversation starters and tract explanations.
This tool continued to make me challenge myself- what is keeping me from sharing the gospel more boldly and regularly? What material things am I letting use up the time I could be using to make others think of their spiritual life? How am I doing in my personal 
spiritual life?
We should be "ready (and willing) always to give an answer to every man that asketh you a reason of the hope that is in you with meekness and fear." 
If you are wanting to witness more, learn HOW to witness BETTER, or work on overcoming fear, this book is for you! A must read! For all ages.
Read and be challenged.

Sincerely,

No comments:

Post a Comment