Friday, August 9, 2013

You Are...Emma Woodhouse!

Emma Woodhouse!
You are Emma Woodhouse of Emma! You like being the queen of your social circle (small and provincial as it may be), and feel it's your duty to help those less influential than you. You often meddle in the affairs of others, though you do it with a pure heart. You are often deluded in your flights of fancy, but your good intentions and creative spirit make you someone anyone could like.

You can find this quiz here! Enjoy! :)

Sincerely,


4 comments:

  1. I was Elinor Dashwood...again! That makes me happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am definitely Elinor Dashwood, although I have some things in common with all of them. (... did I tell you that already?)
    Liking your blog, Alice In Wonderland! ;o )
    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beginning to think this quiz is rigged... I was Elinor Dashwood too. And I don't think that's at all accurate... :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Yes! I definitely like the quiz from QuizFarm.com better. ;)

      Delete